I am a coffee savvy person. Who loves coffee in many forms. I will be sharing coffee recipes, coffee tips and facts about coffee here on my blog.

Now This Is Coffee Love! Tweet-a-Pot


Cuisinart DCC-1100BK 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, Black
Cuisinart DCC-1100 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker
I know their are some people who really loves their coffee and even better yet, a hot cup of coffee when they get home.

I was on Youtube and I came across this video call Tweet-a-Pot. Well, I thought this was funny that a man would hook up his Twitter account to start his coffee pot before he gets home.

This is coffee love at its best. Although, I think a coffee maker with a timer would work just as well. But then, thats just me.

You have to see it to beleave it.



I would love to know your thoughts on this one. Do you think that this is a bit much? Or someone who just loves their way of making coffee and their special blend and wants it ready as soon as they hit their door at home.

Mr. Coffee DRX5 4-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, BlackBlack & Decker DCM675BF 5-Cup Drip Coffee Programmable Maker with Permanent FilterMr. Coffee CGX7 5-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker, BlackBlack & Decker DLX1050W 12-Cup Programmable Coffeemaker with Glass Carafe, White

No comments: